Let my Thrifty Tips help save YOU ~ $MONEY$ ~

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Swagbucks

What is Swagbucks, you ask?  Well, let me tell you about it.

SwagBucks is a website that rewards you for using their search engine, for viewing special offers, for trading in old electronics, for referring friends, and for hunting for codes. I primarily use the search engine for earning Bucks. Almost daily, a buck or two will pop up on my screen during my normal searching. Friday is Mega Swag Bucks day. Today I earned three Bucks on one search ~ for a recipe that I was looking for!

The SwagBucks that you earn can then be traded in for prizes and gift cards. I signed up for this program in January 2010. Since signing up at the first of the month I have redeemed $5 for an alice.com gift card and almost have enough accumulated in my account to trade in for another $10 in gift cards for amazon.com. That's $15 just this month for basically switching to a new search engine!

I'd encourage you to give it a try! Use my referral link , and I earn Bucks, too!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment